Funding, Storefront Possibility, and Writing Stuff

• I have been following this game's development quietly for quite some time. I am happy to see it is still being developed and pushed forward. It must feel awfully daunting at times!

I am curious about the "all the shiny stuff" level. The previous levels include two apartment keys, but the top tier is the penthouse. That's a sweet deal, indeed! If I can squirrel up the coin, I wants it!

My question is, as I have the brain of a gnat, is there the future possibility of a tiny storefront property as well? Such as something small (eg, one small rectangular room with a single counter, a couple wall shelves, and a small space for a display window or some such thing) to hock player made wares, would that be a doable bonus? Perhaps drop in the named NPC to run the shop and manage it that way?

Also... I am a writer and editor. Is there a way to contribute to the game world in that way? Nothing fancy, and volunteered (since I totally know how tight funding is) in exchange for a formal shoutout in the credits (that would help me in its own way). I'd be happy to provide samples :)
    Give me a pencil, and I'll draw the world.
    Give me words and I will illustrate the universe.
    >>>D.A.Kelorii
    Tankenka

• Tankenka wrote:I have been following this game's development quietly for quite some time. I am happy to see it is still being developed and pushed forward. It must feel awfully daunting at times!

I am curious about the "all the shiny stuff" level. The previous levels include two apartment keys, but the top tier is the penthouse. That's a sweet deal, indeed! If I can squirrel up the coin, I wants it!

My question is, as I have the brain of a gnat, is there the future possibility of a tiny storefront property as well? Such as something small (eg, one small rectangular room with a single counter, a couple wall shelves, and a small space for a display window or some such thing) to hock player made wares, would that be a doable bonus? Perhaps drop in the named NPC to run the shop and manage it that way?

Also... I am a writer and editor. Is there a way to contribute to the game world in that way? Nothing fancy, and volunteered (since I totally know how tight funding is) in exchange for a formal shoutout in the credits (that would help me in its own way). I'd be happy to provide samples :)

Hi Tank,

Thank you for the interest in EO. Sorry for the late response. I had not been able to log in to the website because the recaptcha software was out of date.

We will most likely be upgrading most reward tiers in the months to come as our grander vision comes into play. This may include the possibility of adding keys for storefront or business type locations. I had not thought of this possibility when writing the rewards up.

Rest assured though that any pledges now will be upgraded to include any additional rewards that are added to the same tier at a later date.

Also as to contributions, we will welcome them from our players. Once we get to a point where we create the content and storylines, we will put out a call for talent such as yours :)
    Prometheus

Site Admin

• Heyhey!

No worries, I am a patient person (or else I would be going crazy with my students, they can be trying at times!) so it's all good!

I do really hope that you guys can get this completely off the ground. I do love high fantasy games, but I have been craving a good, gritty sci-fi for quite a while. I used to RP Cyberpunk and Shadowrun back in the day, so to see a game come forward with a feeling of Blade Runner about it... this is a happy thing indeed.

As an aside, if you also ever need experienced testers who are good at breaking games, I can also do that :) Even the painfully boring rub testing. Onwards and upwards. I only wish I could program well enough to offer help there too :)
    Give me a pencil, and I'll draw the world.
    Give me words and I will illustrate the universe.
    >>>D.A.Kelorii
    Tankenka

• Did you read the future :)
    Prometheus

Site Admin

Return to FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS

Information