What games are you playing?

Off Topic discussions not related to Exile Online. Please no posts about religion or politics.
Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:01 pm

• Well for me:
    Neocron since 2000
    Ryzom since release
    wow.... (sorry lol)
    muadib

Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:03 pm

• Good old Neocron. I personally played it for a long time. I havnt played a game since that has the same atmosphere and playability as it. Which is what we are trying to capture with Exile.
    Prometheus

Site Admin

Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:50 am

• I've been playing Europa Universalis 4 since a couple of weeks before patch 1.8. I already have close to 250 hours played... I should probably take a break and play a different game, but I can't. I thought that this game wouldn't be more addicting than Civilization V, but I was a fool. RIP free time.
    Motoko Kusanagi

Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:02 am

• I really do a lot of different stuff. SWTOR, WOW, World Of Tanks, Shadowrun Returns, NBA2K15. I recently went back to make another run through Final Fantasy 6(or 3 as it is a SNES rom). Pretty much anything to eat away time. I don't sleep much never have been able to really so I have lots of idle time to do things with. Not just gaming but if I am being honest it does take up a lot of my time :lol: :lol:
    Grand Chupon

Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:58 pm

• A lot of varied game tastes here :)
    Prometheus

Site Admin

Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:14 pm

• I currently play Dota 2, Skyrim, Team Fortress, sometimes Warframe, Quake Live.
    But most of the time Dota 2.
    Ashita

Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:07 pm

• I am playing only shooters atm. Can't find mmo that excites me. Hope this would change when Exile Online sees the light of day, but I am concerned that the cyberpunk mmo theme is too niche. No real competition out there, but ppl seem to like fantasy games the most. Hope I am wrong and this product finds enough players. :|
    android

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:01 pm

• Warcraft (less and less these days), Shadowrun, 7 Days to Die, Minecraft... a group I game with in Tulsa, Oklahoma has moved to playing tabletop games every Saturday. We have a D&D group that meets every other week, and then we fill in the off-weeks with Munchkin, Cards Against Humanity, Zombie/Cthulhu Dice, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Ticket to Ride, Eldritch Horror, Elder Sign, Forbidden Island/Desert, and are adding more games every month as I can afford them. I think our next foray will be Tsuro and Catan.
    You would probably lose your header if it weren't compiled on. ~ Tron 2.0
    It's amazing how productive doing nothing can be. ~ Flynn
    Find me on Twitch/Steam/Origin (soon: Worpress/Twitter/Facebook) - Failtasmagoria
    NullUnit

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:05 pm

• I mostly play MMOs and competitive shooters. I go back and forth between CSGO and Overwatch mainly but I've been playing a lot of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds most recently.
    Jord

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:21 pm

• I just reinstalled Command and Conquer 3 haha. Old school RTS action.
    Prometheus

Site Admin

Previous

Return to OFF TOPIC

Information