Aegiswing stealth armour concept

Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:17 pm

• Aegiswing stealth armour concept with nano eliminator gauntlet.

Prometheus

Site Admin

Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:51 pm

• I'm liking the concept thus far, I cannot wait to see what it looks like in game!

Also yes I'm new here but I didn't see anything referring to stealth in this game. Will it literally make you more cloaky/invisible/hard to see? Or will it do something along the lines of up evades, increase energy, allow for faster movement etc... like in other mmos ?
    GlitchyGIrl

Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:19 am

• Thank you :)

There will be variable forms of stealth and evasion type skills.

One form being total or partial invisibility by bending light. The effectiveness depending on the skill or quality of device used. Using this method is still somewhat dangerous as the player will still be able to take damage from various sources such as AoE. You will still be able to attack in this state.

Another method of stealth will be phase inversion that actually momentarily takes the player out of the prime physical plane of existence. This means you are totally separated from everything else and will be both unable to attack or take damage (unless someone else just so happens to be in the same phase as you).

We are toying with the idea of having phase tech allow limited passage through otherwise solid substances such as walls or barriers.
    Prometheus

Site Admin

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Information