Community Question - Character Modification

• Our design includes an advanced character creation and modification system that lets players change pretty much every aspect of how a character looks.

Is this important to you and what game have you played where a similar system stuck in your memory most?

Can also read on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ExileOnline/ph ... =3&theater
    Prometheus

Site Admin

• Hi!

I honestly don't know how will this work, I know you developers will find a way to make this out but are you trying to suggest that anyone that has photoshop or another program can design their character to be unique? As in change their bodies so that whatever they designed can be transferred into the game?
    Sefrent

• This would be a great addition to the game, though not free. And it could have a multifaceted implementation. One may be able to change facial structure or height through the services of a surgeon, though he may not be in good standing with the AMA. Hair color, style, and length should require a barber or stylist. A change in fitness would need participation in an exercise regimen. Etc.
    ~~ If it hurts, it means you're still alive so you can stop whining. Now. ~~
    Earthsuit

• Sefrent wrote:Hi!

I honestly don't know how will this work, I know you developers will find a way to make this out but are you trying to suggest that anyone that has photoshop or another program can design their character to be unique? As in change their bodies so that whatever they designed can be transferred into the game?

It will actually be interesting to have players send in their suggestions for possible body modifications that we can then create. But this is not what we meant by this. Basically the players will have a vast range of options to use to create their character.
    Prometheus

Site Admin

• Earthsuit wrote:This would be a great addition to the game, though not free. And it could have a multifaceted implementation. One may be able to change facial structure or height through the services of a surgeon, though he may not be in good standing with the AMA. Hair color, style, and length should require a barber or stylist. A change in fitness would need participation in an exercise regimen. Etc.

This is how we see it as well. There will be certain places that you either need to do jobs for or belong to a gang to have access to certain character facets.
    Prometheus

Site Admin

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Information