Log in Register

Gameplay Video - Player Grouping System


  • New video showing how the player to player group system works. Tested with 2 simultaneously logged on accounts. Group system supports up to 40 player raids.

    User avatar
    Prometheus

    Site Admin

    Posts: 509

    Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:00 pm




  • You guys are making pretty good progress. Keep up the good work!
    Spectrekey


    Posts: 2

    Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:32 am





  • It is not the most action packed or dynamic gameplay video, but shows the foundation system in place for combat and killing your opponents...whoever or whatever they may be.
    User avatar
    Prometheus

    Site Admin

    Posts: 509

    Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:00 pm




  • Pretty good,
    Cant wait to see more.
    Good job pals!
    User avatar
    VIT


    Posts: 4

    Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:06 pm




  • VIT wrote:Pretty good,
    Cant wait to see more.
    Good job pals!


    More coming soon. We are currently reworking how we handle certain game systems behind the scenes.
    User avatar
    Prometheus

    Site Admin

    Posts: 509

    Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:00 pm




  • Prometheus wrote:New video showing how the player to player group system works. Tested with 2 simultaneously logged on accounts. Group system supports up to 40 player raids.



    In this futuristic game, would it not make more sense that it would be "gangs" instead of "clans"? Do the ingame UI show "clan" and "clans" in all clan/guild/club/gang menus? There are differences between "Guild", "Clan" and "Gang" of course - would be interesting to see if there might be menus like that to choose what kind of community you would like to form, where clans could be different than gangs, etc. :)
    User avatar
    Tybobobo


    Posts: 23

    Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 2:42 pm




  • There are clans and gangs. A clan is the "guild" type system while gangs are factions a player can join and work for....or even take over total control.
    User avatar
    Prometheus

    Site Admin

    Posts: 509

    Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:00 pm




  • Prometheus wrote:There are clans and gangs. A clan is the "guild" type system while gangs are factions a player can join and work for....or even take over total control.


    Not sure If I am the one reading your minds, or if you guys are the ones reading my mind, hehe :)
    User avatar
    Tybobobo


    Posts: 23

    Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 2:42 pm





Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION






Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest
cron