SITELOGINBUTTON

JOINUS

New City Style Reveal

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:06 am

• Great art style it is unique. I love it
    blueturtle13

Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:19 am

• Thanks. The difference between this and our original placeholder stuff is night and day. It is crazy to look back on things that were made even only a year and a half ago to what we have in place today. Once effects and other post processing lovelies get added we will have a beautiful game for you guys to roll around in.
    Prometheus

Site Admin

Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:49 am

• How many ways of transport systems do you plan to implant? Like the real world, filled with Subways, Highways, Alleys, and Jet aircraft/spaceships to get around. I remember a post stating that the Subway will take a time to get from one area to the next (I read it a week ago or so) and a crafting system stating that you can craft a 4 wheeler, 2 wheelers, etc.
    Sefrent

Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:06 pm

• Sefrent wrote:How many ways of transport systems do you plan to implant? Like the real world, filled with Subways, Highways, Alleys, and Jet aircraft/spaceships to get around. I remember a post stating that the Subway will take a time to get from one area to the next (I read it a week ago or so) and a crafting system stating that you can craft a 4 wheeler, 2 wheelers, etc.

There will be zones within the city that are closed to vehicular traffic, meaning you have to go around on foot. There will be public transport such as hoverbus and subway, matter to energy to matter transport and players can use their own vehicles in roaded areas of the city and also in most places in the wider world outside.
    Prometheus

Site Admin

Previous

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION

Information